1 cup sugar
8 eggs yolks
Pinch of salt
2 cups heavy cream
1 1/2 TBS gelatine
4 TBS water
- In a large bowl beat sugar, egg yolks and salt/ set aside
- In a small bowl mix gelatin and water, set for 5 minutes then melt in a microwave for 15 seconds, add gelatin to egg mixture and stir.
- In a sauce pan bring cream and vanilla to an almost boil. Temper into egg mixture and blend, return to pan and cool to 80 degrees.
- Pour through a strainer and chill in moulds for 4 hours
4 egg whites
250 grams caster sugar
5 ml white balsamic vinegar
5 ml vanilla essence
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks, then slowly add the caster sugar slowly while beating
- Add vinegar and vanilla essence once sugar is added.
- Pipe on prepared pans and bake for 45min @ 140 degrees
200 grams blue berries
200 grams strawberries
200 grams raspberries
Lemon juice to taste
- Cook with a small amount of water until soft . Add lemon juice and sugar to taste.
- Let it cool