Giant Red Velvet Cookie and Bombay Crush
Recipe by: Nolan Adimulam
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Royal baking powder
1 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 large egg
1 TBSP red gel food colour
250g cream cheese
1/4 cup icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 slab Cadbury white chocolate
- Beat together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and red food coloring and mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed, just until combined.
- Use the palm of your hand to gently flatten all of the dough just slightly and stuff the cream cheese filling and chocolate , sealing it with the dough.
- Bake until the edges start setting, about 25-30 minutes. Press in fresh raspberries and toasted pistachios while hot. Cool for 10 minutes on a baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Decorate with chocolate, fennel and jam.
2 litres Parmalat Easygest milk
1 cup rose syrup
1/4 cup rose water
1/4 cup basil seeds
1000 ml cream
1 can condensed milk
100ml raspberry liquor
- Soak basil seeds in water for 15 mins, drain excess water.
- Add all the ingredients, except the cream and condensed milk , to a pot and boil for 5 mins and chill.
- Whip cream till stiff and golden in condensed milk. Flatten in container and freeze.
- When ready to assemble, mix all the ingredients together and pipe ice cream on top.